Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bliss



I write now for the first time without doubt, without fear of the future, and without an overflowing kettle of anger… I write now simply because I see a chance, a chance in the form of a woman. I see a chance to be gleefully happy while protected by a vale of sweet bliss from the hateful world that surrounds me. This chance can be seen as a star in the sky…beautiful, and mystifying, with an aura of tranquility which promises peace and prosperity. But like most stars it tickles the fingertips of the forever reaching man.
 And even though I see the stars in her eyes I feel helpless to do anything else but reach. This chance…this woman challenges my belief. Not my belief in religion or myself, but my belief that I have something to offer in which would better her. She offers so much joy to my well-being. In a dull grey life she is the stroke of color that pleases the eye. I feel as though she gives me the power of a titan a being greater than the gods, yet from a single touch I become water through her hands. And it is this woman that I stand next to ever ready… ready to bear the weight of the world simply because she asked.
It is this awe inspiring of a woman that I reach for. People often ask for miracles to be performed and prayers to be answered, but I ask for one thing. I ask for one request to be filled, to obtain my chance, my chance to make her forever happy and mine. Because with her happiness comes my nirvana. Because with her happiness comes the prospering plague of serenity. Because with her happiness comes my bliss.   

So with a tip of the hat I leave you with this, forever reach for the stars.   

No comments:

Post a Comment